Culture Village, Palazzo Versace
KEY FEATURES - Lower Floor
- Breathtaking terrace with spectacular views of Dubai Creek
- Magnificent reception room with two living rooms and dining room
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Additional bedroom and contemporary bathroom
KEY FEATURES - Upper Floor
- Master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en suite
- Private pool and Jacuzzi
- Tripe Aspect Terrace with undisturbed views of the Creek & the City
- 24 hours concierge
- Beautifully furnished to the highest specifications
- 3 secure underground parking space
Culture Village will be located on 40 million square feet of land in the historic district of Jadaf.
In addition to the Museum of Middle East Modern Art, the AED 50 billion landmark project will include an amphitheater for live performances and international cultural festivals, an exhibition hall and smaller museums displaying local and international art, as well as a shipyard for traditional dhow builders.
It will also include substantial residential, commercial and retail zones – all vying for creek side views.
Large new jetties projecting into the creek like islands will be constructed to house the various cultural, retail, office and residential building blocks.
Built on the location of Dubai Creek’s ancient dhow building will be on display paying homage to the fact that the creek has been intrinsic to Dubai’s historical commercial development and cultural heritage.